BASEMENT MOLD REMOVAL & PREVENTION
We specialize in mold removal, treatment and prevention of biological growth in Logansport, IN. Our mold removal experts can help identify the underlying cause of your mold problem and fix it permanently. No more constant battles every year with mold and mildew and that musty odor. We can treat and eliminate your current moldy basement or crawl space problem. Read on to learn more about how dangerous mold can be and it can be stopped in its tracks. To schedule a free in-home assessment, call or email us today!
Unfortunately, your basement or crawl space is a perfect environment for biological growth. It’s dark, damp, and often has poor ventilation. Mold growth may be obvious, marked by dark or white patches visible on your walls, floors, or ceilings, or it may be hidden behind walls or under carpets.
Even if you can’t see it, you can usually identify it by a musty smell. If left untreated, mold, mildew, bacteria, and other biological growths can lead to significant health problems for you and your family, so if you suspect you have mold in your home you need to act quickly.
Mold can impact almost all surfaces commonly found in your basement or crawl space, including drywall, wood, HVAC, pipes, drains and other finishes.
WHAT CAUSES BIOLOGICAL GROWTH?
Drywall and insulation are especially susceptible to mold growth after a major water incident. Wood framing, flooring, and furniture are also at risk of basement mold. If you do not properly treat and remove mold from your home’s framing or flooring, you may face a serious and expensive problem later.
Basements may flood from natural weather incidents or unexpected leaks, and carpeting is very difficult to properly dry. When you’ve experienced a flood or other water-related incident, mold and mildew can grow even after you’ve drained and dried up all of the water.
Mold may trigger minor allergic reactions, or pose a more severe threat to your family’s health and your home’s structural integrity. The EPA recommends that if mold affects an area larger than 10 square feet, you should contact a professional.
We can help you get rid of mold for good! Request a free in-home assessment on our website or give us a call.