CareersInterested in working with Acculevel?
Acculevel is a premier employer in the Lafayette area. We are based just a few minutes east in Rossville, IN. At Acculevel you are valued from day 1. Our employees are our greatest asset and that is shown day in and day out. If you are interested in joining the Acculevel team please check out our current openings below and send us your resume to [email protected]
Reporting directly to the crew leader, the crew member will participate in a variety of construction projects. Acculevel is a rapidly growing company with an abundance of opportunity for advancement within the company. Acculevel is the premier foundation repair and waterproofing business in the Midwest that has been family-owned and operated since 1996. Acculevel is based in Rossville, IN and services Indiana and parts of Illinois, Michigan, Ohio and Kentucky. Come join our team and be part of the Acculevel family!
- Preparing construction sites, materials, and tools.
- Loading and unloading of materials, tools, and equipment.
- Removing debris, garbage, and materials from basements and crawlspaces.
- Assembling and breaking down barricades, temporary structures.
- Assisting the crew leader to complete the job in timely manner.
- Assisting with transport and operation of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Following all health and safety regulations.
- Digging holes, tunnels, and shafts.
- Braking concrete and concrete removal
- Mixing, pouring, and leveling concrete.
- No formal qualification is required, although a high school diploma may be preferred.
- Similar work experience may be beneficial.
- Operate machinery and power tools
- Willingness to undertake training if necessary.
- Mild-tempered and a team player.
- Healthy, strong, and fit.
- Competitive hourly Wage
- Medical, dental, vision
- 401K with company match
- Employee training development and advancement opportunities
- Weekly bonus
Digital Marketing Specialist
The ideal candidate is an expert at using digital advertising platforms to target advertising and measure results. The person in this role must exhibit excellent communication, deep curiosity and desire to analyze, and the ability to think outside the box. Demonstrated experience in managing complex Paid Media campaigns and a deep understanding of how Paid Media interacts with Programmatic Display Media, SEM, SEO, Feeds, Mobile and Attribution.
The core responsibility of this job is to own the complete digital customer journey. This includes combining best practices and Acculevel’s owned data to maximize digital advertising efforts, reviewing and evaluating marketing statistics in daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports, and providing insights for quantifiable trends that can optimize ad campaigns, conversion metrics, and media spend. Sources include Google, Facebook, Microsoft, Google Analytics, Salesforce CRM, and internal reporting dashboards, among other databases.
Acculevel is the leading foundation repair expert. We serve a radius of 5 hours surrounding our headquarters in Rossville, IN. This is not a remote job.
This position will report to the Director of Marketing.
- Analyze data sets and KPI trends to find actionable insights that can optimize campaign performance and improve conversion metrics.
- Develop intimate knowledge of our customers’ journey with the brand and identify the appropriate opportunities to push consumers through our purchasing funnel.
- Review and optimize website performance to align ad campaign performance with customer activity
- Deliver weekly and monthly KPI reports that communicate performance trends and development, and translate complex data into digestible recommendations.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends, tools, and best practices.
- SEO experience
- Web design and development experience
- Salesforce experience
- Previous experience in digital marketing
- Strong technical acumen
- Ability to juggle multiple projects
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solver
- Presenting/Public Speaking
- Data Driven, excels at A/B testing
- Motivated by incremental improvements
- Experience managing budgets
- Degree in a related field
- 3+ years of related experience
- Google Ads Certified
- Google Analytics Certified
- Facebook Blueprint
- Google Tag Manager
Schedule & Benefits
- Full time, M-F, Flexible schedule
- Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Advancement opportunities
- 401 (k) + Match
Paid Time Off
All of our employees are given an alotted amount of paid time off.
Medical, Dental & Vision
We offer qualified employees great Medical, Dental and Vision insurance at great rates.
401 (k) + Match
We offer qualified employees a 401 (k) program and we have a competitive company match.