An experienced Acculevel project manager will arrive at the property and perform a full inspection of any of the reported symptoms. Measurements, drawings and other details such as photographs may be taken. A contract outlining the proposed work will be provided.
All mold is inspected and located. Once mold has been identified, the crew will manually scrape off as much of the biological growth as they can before treating.
A mold killer solution is sprayed on the affected areas using a pump and wand system. Special precautions are taken by crew members to avoid exposure to the solution.
Once 30 minutes has elapsed, a sealer is applied to help prevent further biological growth and complete the service. Additional services such as encapsulation may now begin.
If you think you need to have Mold Remediation, it is possible you are experiencing some or all of the following symptoms. If you are not, these symptoms may appear over time if left untreated. It is not uncommon that a homeowner is requiring several services at once and may have symptoms that are inconsistent with the following graphic.
Cracked Interior Walls
Cracked Foundation Walls
Decreased HVAC Efficiency
If the area of Anabec solution application ("Anabec Application Area") has biological growth, within twenty-five (25) years from the warranty start date, the sole obligation of Acculevel will be to re-apply Anabec to the Anabec Application Area at no cost to the Customer, if the following conditions are met: 1. Initial Anabec Application Area must cover an entire area (i.e. entire basement or entire crawl space); and
2. Customer must:
2a. Purchase from Acculevel all systems recommended by Acculevel at or before the initial Anabec application, including but not limited to, full drainage system with sump pump, pit and dehumidifier for basements and for crawl spaces, sump pump, pit, full encapsulation system, dehumidifier, and sealed vents;
2b. Engage Acculevel to perform all recommended maintenance, repairs, and replacements of all recommended systems and Acculevel equipment, at Customer's expense;
2c. Have Acculevel conduct an annual inspection of the Anabec Application Area for an additional fee, and comply with all recommendations of the inspection at Customer's expense; and
2d. Notify Acculevel in writing at 9495 N. Waldron Rd., Rossville, IN 46065 of a warranty claim within the warranty period. Failure to meet any condition at any time will void this limited warranty.
Limitations of Warranty and Liability
1. This warranty is activated when final payment is received.
2. The limited warranty covers only biological growth which arises as a result of normal conditions in the Anabec Application Area, and does not cover any other conditions, including, but not limited to, those which arise as a result of loss of power to the sump pump or dehumidifier; flooding regardless of the cause or source; or improper maintenance, modification, or replacement of equipment or recommended systems.
3. Acculevel makes no warranty of any nature beyond that contained in this limited warranty. No one has authority to verbally enlarge, amend, or modify this limited warranty. Acculevel disclaims any implied warranty, including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability.
4. The remedy provided in this warranty is the Customer's sole and exclusive remedy.
This warranty does not cover, and in no event shall Acculevel be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages, including but not limited to damages related to biological growth, remediation, accident, illness, injury, or property damage.
5. Any application of Anabec during or after the warranty coverage period has expired will not alter the terms of this limited warranty or extend any warranty coverage period.
Most people probably have heard someone say, “Oh, it’s just the house...
Media clips of giant sinkholes opening up under a house or car may have you thinking...